SINGLE POST 6 Unbelievable Suggestions To Prevail With E-Mail Marketing

Over my last 4 blog posts I have been covering the topic of social media marketing. Though this topic is extremely important to greatly discuss, today I am going to get into another topic that is of great value if you intend to build a successful business. I will give you 6 incredible tips that will allow you to transform your business through the use of e-mail marketing.

Tip #1: Avoid The First Mistake

Many new marketers make a mistake that must be avoided at all cost: not selling. They take the time to build a list of subscribers but then get shy when it comes to offering their products to such subscribers. You cannot afford to lose focus of your ultimate goal when operating any kind of business: you need to make a profit. Yes, it’s great to provide your followers with awesome informative content, but you also need to sell your products, so make sure a healthy portion of your e-mails involve trying to actually make a sale of some sort.

Tip #2: Avoid This Other Mistake

The second great mistake committed by mediocre marketers is to “always sell.” This is another brutal mistake that must be avoided at all cost. You do not want to bombard your list with one sales pitch after another with no break in between. They will quickly unsubscribe and want nothing to do with you, leaving your reputation tarnished without possible hope for repair. You need to have a healthy ratio when it comes to informative emails versus sales e-mails. I like to use an 80/20 ratio. 80% of my e-mails are strictly informative e-mails. The other 20% are sales e-mails. So far, this has worked great for me, so you can steal this ratio if you want.

Tip #3: Stay Focused On Your Goal

I mentioned this in tip #1, but I believe it is important to make it a tip all on its own: don’t lose track of the fact that your goal is to make sales. Sure, it is great to make friends online, but if that is all you do, you will end up broke my friend. Do you think celebrities are on social media just to make friends? Hell no. They are there to promote their brand and fill up their pocket books. You should also be looking at your bottom line when doing e-mail marketing, and your bottom line is to make sales and generate a profit.

Tip #4: The Money Is Not In The List

All “gurus” like to talk about is that “the money is in the list.” Well, this is partialy false and partialy true. The money is in the list, but only when that list is an active one. Dead lists do not generate much money. I don’t care if you have a list of 100,000 subscribers. If no one opens your e-mails, clicks on the links, and buys, your business is dead. So, focus on creating an active list of people who actually want to open your e-mails, click on your links, and buy your products.

Tip #5: Make Sure It’s Important And Consistent

You need to make sure that you only e-mail content that is relevant to your subscribers. If your audience subscribed to your list because you promised weight-loss tips, make sure you don’t start e-mailing them photos of your cats or your latest trip to Europe. Only e-mail content that you know they are interested in. Also, please e-mail them on a regular basis and not just once in a blue moon. If you don’t e-mail your list regularly they will quickly forget about you and move on to the new kid on the block.

Tip #6: Stay On Message

Like I mentioned on tip #5, consistency is important. Your message must be consistent at all times. If you are the weight-loss expert, make sure you remain that and not all of a sudden become the investment expert. If you are all over the place with your messaging, your audience will soon be gone, along with the life of your business.

In Conclusion

These 6 tips are only the beginning. On my next post I will give you even more e-mail marketing tips that will let you rise to the top of any business and market. Your destiny is really in your hands. All you have to do is take persistent action until you get the job done. You are well on your way to ultimate success.

IN THE NEXT 60 SECONDS YOU WILL DISCOVER.....
A FREE INTERNET BUSINESS THAT WILL GIVE YOU RESIDUAL AND PASSIVE INCOME
24 HOURS A DAY
, 365 DAYS A YEAR.

Important: The Information Will Be Sent To Your E-Mail. I Will Not Share Your Details.

About the author

Alexander Marquez is an online entrepreneur who is passionate about helping others achieve their full potential in life. His interests are online marketing, philosophy, poetry, and politics. Follow his tips and you will succeed.

Related Post

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

IN THE NEXT 60 SECONDS YOU WILL DISCOVER.....
A FREE INTERNET BUSINESS THAT WILL GIVE YOU RESIDUAL AND PASSIVE INCOME
24 HOURS A DAY
, 365 DAYS A YEAR.

Important: The Information Will Be Sent To Your E-Mail.
I Will Not Share Your Details.
Shares