In part 2 of this series I want to share with you 3 more powerful laws of network marketing that you need to understand if you want to create optimal results in your business. If you missed part 1 you can read it here. So, if for whatever reason you find that you are not creating the results you desire, perhaps today can be the turning point you have been waiting for.

Work With Those Who Want It

In the world of network marketing, you will be working with an endless amount of prospects, and this means that you simply don’t have enough time to work with everyone. You have to follow the 80/20 principle. This principle states that 20% of the people you bring into the business will produce 80% of the results. The Remaining 80% will only produce 20% of the results.

This means that, applying the 80/20 rule again, you need to spend 80% of your time with your top 20% and only 20% of your time with the remaining 80% of your team. The key, then, is to quickly identify the top 20% in your group who are willing to take action. Take the time to work closely with this group, coaching them until you create the duplication you desire.

Believe In Your Company

Are you proud of the company you represent? Do you buy the products your company produces or use their services? You can say you believe in your company, but if your actions are not congruent with your words, you will have no credibility with your team.

You cannot realistically expect your downline to buy from you if you are hesitant to buy from your upline. It’s time to put your money where your words are and fully embrace the products and services your company offers. When you develop this kind of confidence in your company you will multiply your profits in a significant way and you will encourage your team to also be proud of the company they represent.

You Only Succeed When Your Team Succeeds

In network marketing, you really only go as far as you are able to take your team. I mean, if you just want to sell, you can certainly do that, but it kind of defeats the purpose of why you got into the industry. The true point of network marketing if to help others reach levels they never thought possible.

You have to switch your mindset from only thinking about yourself to actually thinking about truly helping others. Only when you become a selfless leader will you be able to discover your true potential in network marketing. Not only that, but when the people you bring into the business sense that you care about them, they will naturally follow you because you have awakened them to their own hidden potential.

Summary

These laws, when diligently followed, will transform your business in a significant manner. There is no reason for you to ever feel stuck, for any obstacle in this life can be overcome if you decide in your mind that you can become an unstoppable force.

WARNING: IN THE NEXT 60 SECONDS YOU WILL DISCOVER.....
A BREAKTHROUGH, AUTOMATED SYSTEM THAT WILL GIVE YOU RESIDUAL AND PASSIVE INCOME 24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR.
   
Important: The Video Will Be Sent To Your E-Mail. I Will Not Share Your Details.

About the author

Alexander Marquez is an online entrepreneur who is passionate about helping others achieve their full potential in life. His interests are online marketing, philosophy, poetry, and politics. Follow his tips and you will succeed.

Related Post

1 Comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

IN THE NEXT 60 SECONDS YOU WILL DISCOVER.....
A BREAKTHROUGH, AUTOMATED SYSTEM THAT WILL GIVE YOU RESIDUAL AND PASSIVE INCOME 24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR.

Important: The Video Will Be Sent To Your E-Mail. I Will Not Share Your Details. Unsubscribe Anytime.
Shares